|Dimensions||5.0 × 14.25 × 2.625 in|
1.25″ Diamond Flat Iron – 100% Ceramic – Yellow
Diamonds are forever and so is our warranty! Be sure to register your product within 7 days to claim your lifetime warranty.
413 in stock
- Pure ceramic and diamond ultra smooth plates
- Diamond technology ™ for even heat distribution
- Negative Ions which help seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity
- Far infrared technology to help stimulate hair growth and improve condition of damaged hair
- Nano silver technology Gem-INI Technology ™ to help prevent hair damage and dandruff
- Floating plate design
- Universal voltage – guaranteed to work anywhere in the world
- Maximum temperature: 450 F/ 230 C
- Professional model suitable for all hair types
- Lifetime warranty
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK – Make sure to watch the how-to video at brilliancenewyork.com . Then start by using Brilliance New York heat protectant spray.
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
Tips from the salon:
- Using less hair is better and sliding the iron down slowly is recommended.
- For best results use Brilliance New York Easy comb and go slowly.
- Finish up with Brilliance New York hair serum to give your hair extra shine and brilliance.
CURLS – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
Tips from the salon:
- To avoid a fish tail- Remember to always keep the hair in the center of the plates and don’t go too fast when you get to the tip of your hair.
- The slower you go the tighter the curl, the faster you go the looser the curl will be.
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME – Make sure to watch the how-to video
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.