Gel Memory Foam Pillow -Standard Size – Ventilated, Premium Bed Pillows with Washable and Bamboo Pillow Cover, Cooling, Orthopedic Sleeping, Side and Back Sleepers – Dorm Room Essentials
10 in stock
- QUALITY MEMORY FOAM: Gel-infused ventilated cooling memory foam pillow with removable and washable bamboo cover. This type of memory foam technology allows for a much more sensual and personal night of sleep. It allows users to sleep for a prolonged period of time and not have to worry about aches and pains. The memory foam provides support for the neck, shoulders, back, and head.
- PERSONALIZE TO YOUR SLEEP POSITION: Memory foam can move along your turnover and retain its firmness all the time. The 3-5 seconds slow rebound memory foam keeps the shape and long-term use of the pillow. Your head will not sink too much, thus supporting your head. Best pillow for a side sleeper. Whether you’re looking for pillows for side sleepers, stomach or back sleepers, this pillow can be able to make sure your pillow is “just right.”
- REST ASSURED, WE ARE CERTIFIED: Our memory foam is CertiPUR-US, the highest standard of memory foam in the US, and is certified to be low VOC and free of many harmful substances. We don’t use low-quality memory foam gel like other pillows, only purpose-built CertiPUR-US memory foam.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN PEACEFUL SLEEP: Our memory foam pillow provides your neck, shoulders, and upper back muscles efficient support throughout the night. Sleep like an angel with our pillow for neck and shoulder pain!
- Soft, breathable bamboo modal cover for maximum airflow.
Our CertiPUR-US foam is ideal for allergy sufferers or anyone with sensitivities to natural fillings. Purpose-built to the highest standards, it contains no harmful ingredients. The hygienic, breathable bamboo cover unzips and is machine washable for easy maintenance.
Better muscle support provides relief from soreness, stiffness and nagging aches. Sleep comfortably for longer periods with less tossing and turning or restlessness. Feel those pressure points vanish and restless muscles relax.
More stationary sleep is good for you and more peaceful for your bedmate. Improved sleeping positions can also open airways and help to reduce the duration and volume of snoring.